COVID-19 Touchpoint Cleaning
COVID-19 Touchpoint Cleaning – Naturally Clean Janitorial
To deep clean and disinfect all possible touch points in an office’s personal or public spaces, with the goal of eradicating the coronavirus (Covid-19). This level of cleaning follows those recommendations from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
DISINFECTING WIPING OF SMOOTH SURFACES:
- Disinfectant solution is mixed to a ratio for hospital and nursing home sanitizing.
- Using a plentiful stock of clean microfiber rags, disinfectant solution is sprayed to wet rag, but not over saturate rag so that it would drip when rung out.
- Rag is wiped over surfaces so that the surface is visibly wet, but not pooled with water. Electronic devices such as keyboards will be tilted on their sides, or upside down, to prevent any chemicals from possibly dripping or running into device.
- Rags are changed out frequently.
- No cross contamination of rags from restrooms to other office areas.
DISINFECTING UPHOLSTERY OR CARPETING:
- Disinfectant solution is mixed to a ratio for hospital and nursing home cleaning and mist sprayed onto fabric chair backs and seats, fabric walls and partitions, and carpets (the amount of misted disinfectant should lightly sit on top of surface and dry through the natural evaporative process).
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT:
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) includes gloves, and protective eye wear and protective clothing will be used when needed.
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- Staff will have been onsite trained and have received training in Exposure Incidents, BBP Personal Protective Equipment, Work Practice Controls, Occupational Exposures, Transmittable Diseases, If Exposure Occurs, Needle Stick Injuries, Cleaning Blood and Bodily Fluids.
SCOPE OF SERVICES TO BE DISINFECTED (SHALL INCLUDE; BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO):
- Doors: Doorknobs and 3-foot circumference around knob on both sides of door and surrounding edge.
- Desk side cabinets: drawer faces, handles, knobs
- File cabinets: drawer faces, handles, knobs, tops
- Desks (all cleared surfaces)
- Conference room tables
- Conference room chairs (non-fabric): arm rests, seat, back (both sides), swivel/tilt handles
- Conference room chairs (fabric): arm rests, seat, back (both sides), swivel/tilt handles. Fabric to be mist disinfected
- Desk chair: arm rests, seat, back (both sides), swivel/tilt handles
- Light switches
- Blind lift cords & Strings, wand handles
- Trash and recycling receptacles (top 6” exterior surround)
- Drinking fountains
- Elevators (Interior walls, doors, buttons)
- Signs (braille) and security card readers
- Sink and faucet
- Refrigerator and dishwasher doors and handles
- Coffee makers, toasters and other appliances
- Cabinet faces and handles
- Tables & chairs
- Trash receptacles